      From: "Rob" <ScouterRob@...>
      To: BottosCon2008@...
      Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 11:33:28 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
      Subject: [BottosCon2008] Re: games I'd like to play at BottosCon

      Dave, we'll try to get in Circus Minimus, not sure when but we'll try.
      I'll bring my copy just in case. Did you figure out how you're getting
      up here?

      --- In BottosCon2008@..., seattleda@... wrote:

      > Count me in for Circus Minimus.
      >
      > Anyone interested in Through the Ages or Manifest Destiny? Enough to
      put on the schedule? If so, what time would be best for either/both?

      > Anyone interested in Merchant of Venus or Railroad Tycoon Europe?
      >
      > Dave

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: