407Re: Arrival at convention

  • Rob
      Al, I will be on site at 5pm on Friday. There will be a schedule of
      events posted soon but there will also be lot's of open gaming. If
      there is a game you are looking to play, post a message here on the
      folder and if anyone is interested thye will get back to you.
      Rob

      --- In BottosCon2008@..., Alan Snider
      <stalag17wargames@...> wrote:

      > I will be there the entire weekend.