409Re: Convention schedule and room diagram

  • George Kelln
      Hey putting together the last bits & pieces of material for the
      tournament. I'll heading over on Friday and should barring problems
      with the BC Ferries arrive before 6pm.

      Unfortunately, I won't be bring any Purple Heart Draw modules as they
      have not returned from the printers yet. But I will be bringing over
      other modules and several prototype maps from modules under development.

      --- In BottosCon2008@..., "Rob" <ScouterRob@...> wrote:

      > Guys, Art Brochet is putting the finishing touches on our convention
      > schedule and room diagram. It should be posted here by the end of
      > today or tomorrow at the latest. Looking forward to seeing all of you
      > on Friday.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic