410Game Schedule

  • Art Brochet
      Hey all -

      I've posted a tentative game schedule in the database section of this
      site. If you are hosting a game (or games) please check to see if I
      have your particulars correct. If I somehow missed your game entirely
      I offer my apologies - it is not too late to amend.

      There are tables set-aside for open gaming - these will be on a first
      come basis - but there are also some scheduled tables that are not
      being used 24/7. Please let me know if you'd like to "book" a space
      on one of these.
    • Show all 44 messages in this topic