431Re: Convention schedule and room diagram

  • Rob
      Dave, we haven't gone with a rigid time blocs for the convention so
      it's a matter of grab it while you can. I know at my table I've
      scheduled a lunch break from 12:00-1:00 on Saturday and a dinner break
      at 19:00.

      Rob

      ps. good thing I'm not allergic to cats :)

      7ttosCon2008@..., "davelifford" <theliffords@...> wrote:

      > --- In BottosCon2008@..., "Rob" <ScouterRob@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Guys, Art Brochet is putting the finishing touches on our convention
      > > schedule and room diagram. It should be posted here by the end of
      > > today or tomorrow at the latest. Looking forward to seeing all of you
      > > on Friday.
      > >

      > Heya Mr B,
      >
      > I won't be there Friday but I will be there at 9:00am Saturday and
      > ready to play all weekend.
      >
      > Is there a scheduled lunch and dinner break or is just bugger off when
      > everyone feels like it?

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic