434Herding cats

  • Rob
      Al, Dave was referring to my getting this convention orgainised like
      herding cats, a not too easy task given cat's independant streaks.

      But, if you are THAT allergic I suggest you keep you distance as I
      have a cat and can not guarantee that I won't be covered in cat
      hair.

      Surrey Memorial is just down the road from the convention site.

      --- In BottosCon2008@..., "Clayton" <klaytonz@...> wrote:

      > Cats go good with french fries
      >

      > --- In BottosCon2008@..., Alan Snider
      > <stalag17wargames@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Please tell me no one is bringing cats to the Con...I AM
      allergic.
      > Emergency room type allergic.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic