505Re: Amtrak to Vancouver

  • Rob
      Allen, I know there's a train station in Mount Vernon butyour end point is Vancouver. The train does not stop in Surrey. From the Vancouver station you hop on the Skytrain and take it all the way to the hotel. When I was a kid the train stopped in New Westminster and Port Coquitlam, but cutbacks to service have seriously pared the train service down.
      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., "Allen Evenson" <asevenson@...> wrote:

      > Can Art or one of the others send me the lowdown on the train? I was trying to put in Tukwila as depart station and Surrey as arrival station and it keeps wanting to put me on a bus.
      >
      > Hoping a couple of us that were there for ASL last year can return and just looking at travel options.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Allen

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic