511Another possible Seattle attendee

  • D. Owsen
      I'm hoping to be able to attend this year, finances and time constraints willing. Taking the train from Seattle sounds like a good way to go.

      It seems like there are already some great events on the docket with SCS Bastogne or Fallschirmjager and ASL being of interest to me. Other games I am recently interested in playing include Elusive Victory and Empire of the Sun. My GD '42 game also glares at me, begging me to try to play it some time. Always up for some Up Front as well.

      Hope to see you all there.

      Dan Owsen
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic