513Re: [BottosCon] Another possible Seattle attendee

      Hm... I have Up Front but never really learned it beyond infantry. Not sure if I remember even that now. Perhaps I should dig it out of storage.

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:11 PM
      Subject: RE: [BottosCon] Another possible Seattle attendee

      UP FRONT!!!!!!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: BottosCon@yahoogrou ps.ca [mailto:BottosCon@ yahoogroups. ca] On Behalf Of D. Owsen
      Sent: August 13, 2009 11:29 AM
      To: BottosCon@yahoogrou ps.ca
      Subject: [BottosCon] Another possible Seattle attendee

      I'm hoping to be able to attend this year, finances and time constraints willing. Taking the train from Seattle sounds like a good way to go.

      It seems like there are already some great events on the docket with SCS Bastogne or Fallschirmjager and ASL being of interest to me. Other games I am recently interested in playing include Elusive Victory and Empire of the Sun. My GD '42 game also glares at me, begging me to try to play it some time. Always up for some Up Front as well.

      Hope to see you all there.

      Dan Owsen

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic