514Re: Air Combat games

  • Stephen Newberg
      Right. That sounds more familiar. It was fun.

      Oh, and by the way, from your header, I am not 'formally' from Simulations Canada, the firm is still alive and well, I still own it, and the new games being worked on come from it and then go to other firms for publication. SimCan just does not print things any more. :)

      pax, smn

      --- In BottosCon@..., "Rob" <ScouterRob@...> wrote:

      > I stand corrected, the aircombat game that was run last year was "Check Your Six".
      >
      > --- In BottosCon@..., "Rob" <ScouterRob@> wrote:
      > >
      > > StStephen, that was Wings of War and I'm hoping the Trumpeters will be returning to run a similar event this year.
      > > Rob
      > >
      > > --- In BottosCon@..., "Stephen Newberg" <newbergwong@> wrote:

      > > > I do not remember the name of the air combat game that was played on the second day last time, but it went very well and I would be happy to play it again.
      > > >
      > > > pax, smn

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic