518[BottosCon] Up Front

  • Andrew Nick

      The vehicle rules in Up Front are ridiculously onerous for what little they add to a game whose focus is primarily infantry action.  Anyone who is familiar with the game can give you a five-minute lowdown on what you need to know about vehicles for any given scenario (only half of which feature vehicles … ) prior to playing, and various in-game effects involving the vehicle can be handled by the experienced player.

      So far, interested in Up Front, we have:

      Duncan Rice

      Dan Owsen

      Colin Woo

      Andrew Nick