526Re: Up Front

  • Rob
      I might have to give Conflict another try but I did find the initiative spending mechanism a little finicky. I know for some people combat commander isn't thier cup of tea, but for me it fills that need. I like Combat Commander for how it simulates the chaos of the battlefield.

      For the longest time the only choice for WWII tactical games was Squad Leader/ASL. Now gamers have a choice, whether it be Lock 'n Load, Conflict of Heroes, Combat Commander, A Las Barricades, Combat Patrol, and Up Front. While we're in a new age of wargaming, at the same time we're also seeing a renaissance of tactical wargames. And I think this is a good thing.

      Rob

      - In BottosCon@..., Jeffrey Newell <jnewell68@...> wrote:

      > If you guys want the best, simple WW2 tactical game, its Lock and Load. Hands down.
      >
      > Almost as realistic as ASL and as simple as conflict of heroes.
      >

      > Jeff
      >
      > Jeffrey Newell
      >  206 409 6782

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic