548Re: [BottosCon] Re: TDC

      >You should just play the historical drop.

      Are you planning on playing, Stephen?  Either way, your comments are appreciated.

      I don't really mind either way, but I want people to know that there are other options.

      When (and if) we get some players committed to playing, we can all decide which version of the campaign we play.

      My opponent and I think the Allied players might be trying too hard for the Arnhem Bridge historical route, when there are other ways across the Rhine. (Pontoon and Railroad Bridge).  There's also an option of using the ferry to reach the south side of the bridge.  (This is the ferry that was cut loose, further west along the Rhine, where the 1st Airborne eventually extracted themselves across the river.)

      Good times, either way!

      Jay