566Re: Game Swap

  • stephen_newberg
      --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <ScouterRob@...> wrote:

      > Hi guys, it's been suggested that we have a game swap at this year's BottosCon and I think it's a great idea. If you have a game you're lookiing to trade for please use the forum here to list what you're looking for and what you have to offer in way of trade.
      > Rob

      Sounds good to me, combined with the used sale/auction. I have these on my out pile:

      HARPOON, CAPTAIN'S EDITON, punched but otherwise excellent with minor box shelf wear.

      WYATT EARP, Rio Grande, a wild west card game, played but otherwise excellent.

      THREE DAYS IN JULY, Speerit Games, stickered and in excellent condition. Box some shelf wear.

      ANTIETAM & Command 22, Command, unpunched and excellent.

      MANCHU from S&T 116, unpunched and excellent.

      ZEPPELIN & S&T 159, unpunched and excellent. $15

      THE SEVEN YEARS WORLD WAR & S&T 221, unpunched and excellent.

      pax, smn
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic