      Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 11:55 AM
      Subject: [BottosCon] Victory Point Games

      Is there any interest in a Victory Point Games mini-marathon? VPG has some very interesting 2 playr and solo player games. I have Fleets 2025 East China Sea and my copy of Zulus on the Ramparts will arrive in tine for the convention. Drive on Metz is both a VPG and GMT game. I'll also have the playtest of The Lost Cause - VPG's next game in the States of Siege series and it covers the American Civil War.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic