688Re: Victory Point Games

      Matt, VPG has put out some really cool games. I really like their States of Siege series. Granted it's solitaire but the 2 games I've seen so far work very well. I'll have Zulus on the Ramparts and the playtest of The Lost Cause with me at the convention. Drive on Metz is a great introductory game and still provides a tense situation for the veteran grognard.

      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., "Barber" <barberbrood@...> wrote:

      > I'd be interested in playing a VPG game. I didn't even know about this game company till you guys started talking about it and after checking out there website I'd love to give some of them a try. I'm in the ASL tournament so I'd be looking for a game for Friday night possibly. I'm up for any of them.
      >
      > Matt

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic