730Re: [BottosCon] Game for Friday night

  • Michel Boucher
      Barber wrote:

      > I'm really interested in one
      > of the VPG games.

      Any one in particular?

      > If that doesn't work out I'm totally game to jump in on the VPG stuff.
      > Like I said I've been out of the loop for the past week so I'm not sure
      > what you guys have hammered out, last I heard there was interest in a
      > VPG mini-tourny for Friday. If thats still going I'm interested and am
      > basically up for anything. If not, and someone wants to play one of the
      > VPG games with me let me know and we can go from there.

      Friday I believe is Up Front for me. VPG would be for Saturday (after
      Hell of Stalingrad with Rob) and if I can find room on my suitcase, I'll
      also bring Pacific Typhoon which is a three- to six-player game.

      Here are the VPG games I will be bringing which are punched and ready to go:

      Paul Koenig's D-Day: The Canadian Beach
      Assault on Sevatopol
      The Arduous Beginning
      Fleets 2025: East China Sea
      Napoleon 20: Waterloo

      I'm also bringing, for show and tell:

      Empires in America
      Bulge 20 + Expansion

      --

      “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest
      of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest