751Re:Rick's Plans.

  • Clayton Baisch
      That sounds like a good plan, I now prefer wargames with less than 20 pages of rules including the scenarios :-) I like to play against the opponent rather than the rules.

      For gaming I have no plans for Friday, Sat morning and Sunday so hope to try a few wargames, old classics would be cool. Any SCS stuff this year?

      Clayton

      Posted by: "Rick" rsmith@...   richardwaynesmith

      Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:37 am (EST)

      Hi Rob,
      Sorry I've been so slow answering your question about
      what I've planned, but the fact of the matter I don't
      really have plans.

      I was thinking of bringing a collection of Eurogames
      and lighter war games and then being available to play
      with people who drop in, or anyone waiting a couple
      hours for something to start later.

      I also think that it is good to have some games with
      less than 25 pages of rules for people who are new to
      the hobby.

      Anyway, I was thinking of playing host for Friday,
      get in a few games on Saturday including your Twilight
      Struggle and leave Sunday open. Thus I would like a
      table on Friday, but not Sat or Sun.

      Ready…Set…Get a great deal on Windows 7 See phenomenal deals on Windows 7 now
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic