      From: robinkorea2002 <ScouterRob@...>
      Subject: [BottosCon] BottosCon 2009 7 days and a wake up
      To: BottosCon@...

      Well guys in exactly 168 hours and 22 minutes BottosCon 2009 will commence. I can't believe the success we've had with getting people to pre-register this year. This time last year I had 22 people pre-registerfor the convention, as of today we have 35 pre-registrants and they're all for weekend passes :) Factor in the day passes and those who just show up without registering and we're going to easily exceed last year's attendance of 38. I can hardly wait :)

      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual