      From: "Jeff Newell" <jnewell68@...>
      Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:13:39 -0800
      Cc: 'Gabriel Vega'<thebard@...>; 'Keith Siverson'<KLSiverson@...>; <hmortime@...>; 'Boyd Schorzman'<banzaibutch@...>; 'Robert Eubanks'<RobertEubanks@...>
      Subject: [BottosCon] Conquest NW in 2 weeks - GREAT wargame lineup!

      Hi Guys,

      A little over two weeks to go!  We have a strong line up  and good prizes. Here are the games that have events:

      ASL tourney (of course)

      World at War (blood and bridges)

      Great War in Europe Deluxe (Monster WW1)

      Blood of Noble Men (Alamo)

      Baltic Gap (OCS)

      The Devils Cauldron (Market Garden Monster)

      Elusive Victory (Arab/Isreali Air)

      Shogun

      Liberty Roads (WW2 Europe)

      Maria (Austrian Sucession)

      Epic Ancients (8 players!)

      Bastogne (SCS)

      Batalille de la Moscowa (COA Napoleonic)

      Here I Stand

      Axis and Allies

      Royal Navy/Destroyer Captain

      Caucasus Campaign

      Medieval Tourney

      Battle for Normandy (Dday Monster)

      Wallace’s War

      Wellington

      Bailen

      And more.  Register now for event and hotel at:

      www.conquestnw. coom

      See you in two weeks.

      Jeff

      Jeff Newell