853Re: [BottosCon] Conquest NW in 2 weeks - GREAT wargame lineup!

  • Art Brochet
      Matt -

      Glad to hear you're interested; I'm planning on the abbreviated campaign game, using the second day start from MMP's Special Ops #2.  Each day will start with a training session to clear out cobwebs from the heads of the familiar or wraps new heads around the game.   We'll play tag team style with 2 or 3 to a side- folks can sign up for multiple blocks or take a chance and just drop by.

      It would be great to spend some time with you cutting this monster down to size Matt...

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 30, 2009, at 6:40 PM, barberbrood@... wrote:

      Hey Jeff,

      Looking forward to conquest again this year. I was looking at some of the game you've got going on and I notice someone is doing the devils cauldron. Who's the guy putting that one on, I'd love to get a game in. Do you know if its going to be scenarios or the whole CG

      Matt barber

      From: "Jeff Newell" <jnewell68@yahoo. com>
      Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:13:39 -0800
      Cc: 'Gabriel Vega'<thebard@avalongamecon.com>; 'Keith Siverson'<KLSiverson@evergree nhealthcare. org>; <hmortime@isomedia. com>; 'Boyd Schorzman'<banzaibutch@ earthlink. net>; 'Robert Eubanks'<RobertEubanks@ net-venture. com>
      Subject: [BottosCon] Conquest NW in 2 weeks - GREAT wargame lineup!

      Hi Guys,

      A little over two weeks to go!  We have a strong line up  and good prizes. Here are the games that have events:

      ASL tourney (of course)

      World at War (blood and bridges)

      Great War in Europe Deluxe (Monster WW1)

      Blood of Noble Men (Alamo)

      Baltic Gap (OCS)

      The Devils Cauldron (Market Garden Monster)

      Elusive Victory (Arab/Isreali Air)

      Shogun

      Liberty Roads (WW2 Europe)

      Maria (Austrian Sucession)

      Epic Ancients (8 players!)

      Bastogne (SCS)

      Batalille de la Moscowa (COA Napoleonic)

      Here I Stand

      Axis and Allies

      Royal Navy/Destroyer Captain

      Caucasus Campaign

      Medieval Tourney

      Battle for Normandy (Dday Monster)

      Wallace’s War

      Wellington

      Bailen

      And more.  Register now for event and hotel at:

      www.conquestnw. coom

      See you in two weeks.

      Jeff

      Jeff Newell