863Conquest BC July 9-11, 2010

      Guys, Gabriel Vega, who runs the Conquest franchise of gaming conventions, is coming to British Columbia this July and will be running Conquest BC at the Compass Points Inn. Here is what Gabe had to say:

      Hey Rob,

      Just wanted to give you a heads up that we are a solid go for ConQuest BC this coming July 9-11, 2010 at the Compass Point Inn in Surrey. I think the community will have a terrific time there!

      As the leader of BottosCon, I think the opportunity exists for everyone to benefit from cross marketing in the region, don't you? As an act of good faith, we'd like to offer you a table at ConQuest BC to promote BottosCon from. You can sell tickets to the next show from there, or hand out flyers, or put up table signs. The table will be located in 'The Pit', which is our Open Gaming arena.

      We'd love if you could help out with some of your guys coming to run wargames at the show. We'll have a special room called 'The War Room' that will feature monster games, ASL, GMT, and other games of a more serious nature. Thought that could be fun for some of your pals and club members.

      The price for three days is at $25, and we could offer you a coupon discount through the end of the month to make it only $20 for your guys.

      It really is up to you. I think that we could really make an impact up there, and help to grow the community in an exciting and dynamic way.

      Check out our website at http://www.conquestbc.com for all the information!

      Take care,
      Mondo Gabriel
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic