900BottosCon 2010 Registration open

      Guys, just wanted to let everyone know that registration for BottosCon 2010 is up and running. I recently attended Dragonflight 2010 and there was some good buzz about BottosCon on the gaming floor. We already have some good events lined up, ASL West Coast Rumble, and an Up Front tournament. Art Brochet is toying with a refereed naval game and I'm sure there will be other great events as well as lots of pick up games. I'm hopeful that this will be our best year yet. Let's get the chatter going, and see what we can come up with. Bottoscon fees for this year are as follows:

      until August 31, 2010 $25.00

      September 1-30, 2010 $30.00

      October 1-convention start $35.00

      One Day pass $20.00

      Payments can be made to me in person with cash, or via paypal scouterrob@...

      I hope everyone is having a great summer and getting in some great games.

      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual