911Re: [BottosCon] Re: Games to be considered for BottosCon 2010

  • Alan Snider
      no real preference on what day, Just as long as we play the full campaign

      --- On Sat, 8/21/10, robinkorea2002 <ScouterRob@...> wrote:

      From: robinkorea2002 <ScouterRob@...>
      Subject: [BottosCon] Re: Games to be considered for BottosCon 2010
      To: BottosCon@...

      Alan, what day of the convention works best for you for Normandy'44? My preference is for the tournament scenario as there are a few other games I'd like to play. Given that the convention is still 2.5 months away, there's lots of time for everyone to get familiar with the rules and play it before hand.
      Rob

      --- In BottosCon@..., Alan Snider <stalag17wargames@...> wrote:

      > I'd be into Normandy '44 team play

    • Show all 31 messages in this topic