      From: Duncan Rice <duncanr@...>
      Subject: [BottosCon] BottosCon Tac Air
      To: BottosCon@...

      The Master Scenarios
      Scenario #10 and #11 are 24 turns. Scenario #12 is 40 turns. Do you think we have time for 40 turns in one day?
      Let's say first thing Saturday then. Perhaps we can decide on sides Friday evening. The first side might have time to set up Friday evening as well. I look forward to it. I better get on the rules. Haven't played in a very long time.

      Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010 3:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [BottosCon] Re: Games to be considered for BottosCon 2010

      no real preference on what day, Just as long as we play the full campaign