920Re: [BottosCon] Games to be considered for BottosCon 2010

  • Alan Snider
      Matt, I too am interested in playing Normandy '44 (campaign game is my vote)

      --- On Mon, 8/23/10, Mat <matwith1t@...> wrote:

      From: Mat <matwith1t@...>
      Subject: Re: [BottosCon] Games to be considered for BottosCon 2010
      To: BottosCon@...

      A lot of good games listed so far - so little time, hopefully I'll get a few games of Combat Commander, ASLSK and Twilight Struggle in over the weekend as well as playing Up Front on Friday

      Of those mentioned so far, I'd be interested in one or two of Normandy 44, Breakout Normandy, Rommel in the Desert or Here I Stand (I have all but HIS - but would need to get upto speed before the con)

      I'd like to toss the following out there to gauge interest:

      FAB:Bulge
      Eastfront (2)
      Napoleon's Triumph
      CC:Ancients (Epic)

      Finally I would be interested in team playing D-Day at Omaha Beach

      Mat

      On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 8:13 AM, Duncan Rice <duncanr@...> wrote:

      Advanced Squad Leader Starter Kit.

      I have a few games I would like to play but either haven't for years or remain unpunched. If I get an opponent before hand I'll read up on the rules.
      Stonewall Jackson's Way
      Breakout Normandy
      Tac Air
      Rommel in the Desert