934[BottosCon] Bottos Front Tournament

  • Andrew Nick

      Each pairing will discuss what level of the rules they are familiar with, and select scenarios and rulesets according to the lowest common denominator.  Initial pairings will be based on experience, but the more games you play in the tournament, the more you will be exposed to levels of experience varying from your own.  For players with some basic experience, I suggest (but don’t require) further familiarizing yourselves with the following:

      17.    Flanking Fire & Encirclement

      18.    Weapon Acquisition (only one players needs to know how this works)

      19.    Malfunction (only one players needs to know how this works)

      20.    Infiltration & Close Combat (just know that you can do this at RR5, and what it gives you; only one players needs to know how this works)

      33.  Wounds (only one players needs to know how this works)

      36.    Entrenchments

      Want some more?

      25.    Ordnance

      1.  Target Acquisition

      Finally, for the brave:  Vehicles:  28 – 31 (easier to learn by being taught … )

      Other rules sections are pretty much scenario-specific.

      The rules can be found here:  http://www.iufl.org/Rulebook/

      Andrew

      On 2010-08-24, at 1:24 AM, "Andrew Nick" <andrew@...> wrote:

      Stay outta this, Bottos.  Alan knows EXACTLY what my point is …

      Andrew