941RE: [BottosCon] Re: Battlestar Galactica at BottosCon

  • David Antonio

      Come on Sir Lifford the Brave- let us play a real wargame.

      David A

      From: BottosCon@... [mailto:BottosCon@...] On Behalf Of davelifford
      Sent: August-24-10 8:22 PM
      To: BottosCon@...
      Subject: [BottosCon] Re: Battlestar Galactica at BottosCon

      --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <ScouterRob@...> wrote:

      > Ok, so far we have: Andrew Nick, Michel Boucher, Rick Smith, and myself
      for Battlestar on Saturday night. We have room for 2 more players. I have both the base game and the Pegasus expansion.

      > Andrew, new players are always welcome. I'd like to suggest we opt for the
      base game and that play start no later than 7pm on Saturday night. A game can take from 3-4 hours first time around.

      Hey Mr B

      Can you sign me up for the Sat night game? I'm always up for BSG = )