952Up Front clinics

  • king_of_grilled_cheese
      Super idea, Duncan!

      I'm hosting an Up Front clinic at Me 'n' Ed's Pizzeria in Burnaby (7110 Hall Ave) at the Greater Vancouver Group Monthly Meetup on Tuesday, September 7th, from 3pm - 6pm (after which it's open gaming, although there's no reason more Up Front couldn't be played ... ). Three players already confirmed.

      I'm also thinking of having more Up Front clinics (just not sure yet if I can host it ... ) at September's and October's Friday Night Bonsor meetings of Trumpeter's.

      All welcome, even rank beginners who want to learn the game or just try it out.

      BTW: welcome to the mailing list's newest member--another Ottawa boy--JACK STALICA! A harder-core gamer you'll likely never meet. Let's hope he decides to actually grace us with his presence this year!

      Andrew

      --- In BottosCon@..., "Duncan Rice" <duncanr@...> wrote:

      > If anyone wants a warm up game of Up Front or ASLSK I am available from around Sept 6 to Sept 15.
      > duncanr@...
      >
      > Duncan

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic