960Re: Battlestar Galactica at BottosCon

      Dave, not really interested in Nappy Wars, also don't own it. Can't say I'm all that excited about Sword of Rome at the moment either. I would however let you use my copy of Sword of Rome at the convention if you have people who want to play it.

      --- In BottosCon@..., "davelifford" <theliffords@...> wrote:

      > At the convention if we can round up another couple of players.
      >
      > --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <ScouterRob@> wrote:
      > >
      > > At the convention or do you mean beforehand? I own Sword of Rome but not Nappy Wars.
      > >

      > > --- In BottosCon@..., "davelifford" <theliffords@> wrote:

      > > > We should set up a game. Maybe a Sword of Rome or Napoleonic Wars game?

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic