971Normandy '44

  • stalag17wargames
      So far I have 2 (other ) interested parties to play the full campaign for Normandy '44 (although both seem to want to commit a single day to play at this point in discussions). I am thinking Friday night would mostly be a setup day and that Sat/Sun would be full out play days. with (2) 2 person teams / or at least one consistent team member for either side to carry the consistency from beginning to end would do it. This would allow for others to play for perhaps one day and move on to other things

      Obviously, It would be most ideal to have a group of 4 committed gamers to play the sides from start to finish; and priority would be to this concept.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic