973Re: Normandy '44

  • stalag17wargames
      Well, if that is correct, then gaming for Normandy '44 will commence on Friday and will have a chance to complete by the end of saturday (leaving Sunday open for some open gaming for people)

      Looks like so far we have Wayne Bonnett and myself committed for the full campaign to completion.

      --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <ScouterRob@...> wrote:

      > Al, set up should take no more than 30 minutes, so there's no reason not to then get right into it. If set up is taking an entire evening, then there is something seriously wrong.
      > Rob
      >
      > --- In BottosCon@..., "stalag17wargames" <stalag17wargames@> wrote:
      > >

      > > So far I have 2 (other ) interested parties to play the full campaign for Normandy '44 (although both seem to want to commit a single day to play at this point in discussions). I am thinking Friday night would mostly be a setup day and that Sat/Sun would be full out play days. with (2) 2 person teams / or at least one consistent team member for either side to carry the consistency from beginning to end would do it. This would allow for others to play for perhaps one day and move on to other things
      > >
      > > Obviously, It would be most ideal to have a group of 4 committed gamers to play the sides from start to finish; and priority would be to this concept.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic