      From: BottosCon@... [mailto:BottosCon@...] On Behalf Of stephen
      Sent: September 4, 2010 7:33 AM
      To: BottosCon@...
      Subject: [BottosCon] Re: Pitcavage

      Maybe, Rob, but saying "I wouldn't put a whole lotta stock in anything he has to say ." seems serious overkill just for not liking the fact that Mark P. can be argumentative. I find that aspect a pain too, but it does not alter the fact that with some frequency he is also right. Tossing the baby with the bathwater reflects more on the problems of the tosser than the tossed.

      pax, smn

      --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <ScouterRob@...> wrote:

      > Stephen, while not putting words in Andrew's mouth, and if I'm wrong I
      apologise, but Andrew might be refering to Mark Pitcavage's tendancy to get into debates/clashes with people of differeing viewpoints. I had a chance to meet Mark at Origins 2006 and found him to be a very pleasant gentleman.

      "zebradano" <zebradano@> wrote:

      > > > Because you should never believe everything you read or hear.
      > > >
      > > > :-)
      > > >
      > > > That being said, I think Pitcavage's site is a good resource for
      the ASL community, and he generally has interesting opinions.

      "Andrew Nick" <andrew@> wrote:

> [...]

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic