BottosCon Registration

    Message 1 of 4 , 29 Sep, 2010
      Guys, just wanted to let everyone know I'm extending the $30.00 pre-registration deadline to October 12, 2010. As of October 13, registration will move to $35.00. Still need to find 7 more pre-registrants before October 12, 2010.

      I will be out of town from October 1-10, but will be checking my messages while I am away.

      Rob
    • David Antonio
      Message 2 of 4 , 12 Oct, 2010

        I’ll send mine with Brian.

        If you can email me a poster, I can force myself to go to The Sentry Box , aka “the happy place” and put it up there.

        David

        Calgary

        Message 3 of 4 , 12 Oct, 2010
          Dave,the BottosCon flyer is in the files section and you can download it from there. It's in jpeg format. Thanks.
          Rob

          --- In BottosCon@..., "David Antonio" <dsantonio@...> wrote:

          > I'll send mine with Brian.
          >

          > If you can email me a poster, I can force myself to go to The Sentry Box,
          > aka "the happy place" and put it up there.
          >

          > David
          >
          > Calgary
          >

          > _____

        • David Antonio
          Message 4 of 4 , 19 Oct, 2010

            Can some kind soul email me the file for the poster?

            dsantonio@...

            Rob does not seem to realise that Yahoo is a blocked site at most offices. And that is good thing.

            David

            Calgary