Games for sale

    Message 1 of 19 , 30 Sep, 2010
      Gentleman, due to personal illness Mike Cordiez is selling off his entire games collection. I have posted his list in the files section. Please take a look at Mike's list and if you see something that you need, please e-mail Mike privately to arrange a price. Payment and pickup can be done at BottosCon.

      mike.cordiez@...

      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual
    • Jeff Newell
      Message 2 of 19 , 30 Sep, 2010

        Please send me the list.  For some reason, getting into ‘files’ is not an option for me.

        Thanks!

        Jeff

        Message 3 of 19 , 30 Sep, 2010

          Got it to work…never mind.

          Quite a collection. Hope he is okay.

          Jeff

          Message 4 of 19 , 14 Oct, 2011
            I'm going to bring a few games to put out on the sale table, but I obviously can't bring everything. If you see anything in my collection that you're interested in, drop me an email and I'll bring it if it's something I want to sell.

            http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/mummykitty

            See you all in a few weeks!

            Dan Owsen
          • Jeff Newell
            Message 5 of 19 , 14 Oct, 2011

              Not sure I want to click on a link that has ‘mummykitty’ in it.

              Jeff

              Message 6 of 19 , 15 Oct, 2011
                Dan, that link you posted takes people to all the games in your collection, not just those you are looking to part with. This link might be better.

                http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/mummykitty?trade=1&subtype=boardgame&ff=1

                --- In BottosCon@..., "zebradano" <zebradano@...> wrote:

                > I'm going to bring a few games to put out on the sale table, but I obviously can't bring everything. If you see anything in my collection that you're interested in, drop me an email and I'll bring it if it's something I want to sell.
                >
                > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/mummykitty
                >
                > See you all in a few weeks!
                >
                > Dan Owsen

              • zebradano
                Message 7 of 19 , 16 Oct, 2011
                  Thanks Rob!

                  Though anything can be had... for the right price. ;-)

                  --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

                  > Dan, that link you posted takes people to all the games in your collection, not just those you are looking to part with. This link might be better.
                  >
                  > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/mummykitty?trade=1&subtype=boardgame&ff=1
                  >
                  > --- In BottosCon@..., "zebradano" <zebradano@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I'm going to bring a few games to put out on the sale table, but I obviously can't bring everything. If you see anything in my collection that you're interested in, drop me an email and I'll bring it if it's something I want to sell.
                  > >
                  > > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/mummykitty
                  > >
                  > > See you all in a few weeks!
                  > >
                  > > Dan Owsen

                • Rick Smith
                  Message 8 of 19 , 23 Oct, 2011
                    Hi Dan,

                    I have some interest in:
                    -- Star Smuggler
                    -- Barbarian Prince
                    -- Supremacy
                    -- Belter
                    -- The Forever War

                    Warm regards, Rick

                    On Sun, 2011-16-10 at 23:20 +0000, zebradano wrote:
                    > Thanks Rob!
                    >
                    > Though anything can be had... for the right price. ;-)
                    >

                    > --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Dan, that link you posted takes people to all the games in your collection, not just those you are looking to part with. This link might be better.
                    > >
                    > > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/mummykitty?trade=1&subtype=boardgame&ff=1
                    > >
                    > > --- In BottosCon@..., "zebradano" <zebradano@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > I'm going to bring a few games to put out on the sale table, but I obviously can't bring everything. If you see anything in my collection that you're interested in, drop me an email and I'll bring it if it's something I want to sell.
                    > > >
                    > > > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/mummykitty
                    > > >
                    > > > See you all in a few weeks!
                    > > >
                    > > > Dan Owsen

                  • zebradano
                    Message 9 of 19 , 24 Oct, 2011
                      Hi Rick,

                      I'll bring these for you to look at! Thanks.

                      Dan

                      --- In BottosCon@..., Rick Smith <rsmith@...> wrote:

                      > Hi Dan,
                      >
                      > I have some interest in:
                      > -- Star Smuggler
                      > -- Barbarian Prince
                      > -- Supremacy
                      > -- Belter
                      > -- The Forever War
                      >
                      > Warm regards, Rick
                      >
                      > On Sun, 2011-16-10 at 23:20 +0000, zebradano wrote:
                      > > Thanks Rob!
                      > >
                      > > Though anything can be had... for the right price. ;-)
                      > >

                      > > --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Dan, that link you posted takes people to all the games in your collection, not just those you are looking to part with. This link might be better.
                      > > >
                      > > > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/mummykitty?trade=1&subtype=boardgame&ff=1

                    • Wilhelm
                      Message 10 of 19 , 27 Oct, 2011
                        If Rick decides he doesn't want Star Smuggler, I'll snatch that up.

                        --- In BottosCon@..., "zebradano" <zebradano@...> wrote:

                        > Hi Rick,
                        >
                        > I'll bring these for you to look at! Thanks.
                        >
                        > Dan
                        >
                        > --- In BottosCon@..., Rick Smith <rsmith@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Hi Dan,
                        > >
                        > > I have some interest in:
                        > > -- Star Smuggler
                        > > -- Barbarian Prince
                        > > -- Supremacy
                        > > -- Belter
                        > > -- The Forever War
                        > >
                        > > Warm regards, Rick
                        > >
                        > > On Sun, 2011-16-10 at 23:20 +0000, zebradano wrote:
                        > > > Thanks Rob!
                        > > >
                        > > > Though anything can be had... for the right price. ;-)

                      • anthonysantiag0
                        Message 11 of 19 , 1 Nov, 2011
                          Not much but thought I'd put these up nonetheless:

                          Twilight Struggle (GMT Games) 2nd edition Excellent Condition $30

                          Circus Maximus (Avalon Hill) Mostly unpunched Excellent Condition $20

                          Fury of Dracula (Fantasy Flight Games) Excellent Condition $25

                          - Anthony
                        • f9f_panther
                          Message 12 of 19 , 2 Nov, 2011
                            Anthony,
                            Although I will not be attending BottosCon this year (conflicts - again! - with an annual kite-boarding trip), I am interested in your copy of Circus Maximus.
                            If you do not sell your copy at BottosCon, please contact me as I will happily purchase.

                            regards,

                            Byron S.

                            --- In BottosCon@..., "anthonysantiag0" <papasango@...> wrote:

                            > Not much but thought I'd put these up nonetheless:
                            >
                            > Twilight Struggle (GMT Games) 2nd edition Excellent Condition $30
                            >
                            > Circus Maximus (Avalon Hill) Mostly unpunched Excellent Condition $20
                            >
                            > Fury of Dracula (Fantasy Flight Games) Excellent Condition $25
                            >
                            > - Anthony

                          • anthony santiago
                            Message 13 of 19 , 2 Nov, 2011
                              Hi Byron,

                              It has been spoken for but in the event it falls through, I'll contact you first.

                              Thanks for your interest,
                              Anthony

                              To: BottosCon@...
                              From: byronsalahor@...
                              Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 19:58:13 +0000
                              Subject: [BottosCon] Re: Games for sale

                              Message 14 of 19 , Jan 16 8:01 PM
                                My friend Rob Fabbro is looking to thin his gaming herd. Here is a list of what he has for sale. Rob takes excellent care of his games, to the point of OCD.

                                1815 The Waterloo Campaign
                                GDW
                                $15
                                Unpunched

                                1918/Sedan 1870 Campaign
                                S&T
                                $20
                                2 combined issues of S&T.

                                The Big Push
                                ATO
                                $10
                                The Somme 1916. Punched, played once.

                                Blackbeard
                                GMT
                                $20
                                Punched, played once.

                                Borodino
                                GMT
                                $20
                                Unpunched

                                Catherine the Great
                                S&T
                                $10
                                Solitaire, punched, played several times, excellent shape

                                Chennault's First Fight
                                ATO
                                $15
                                Unpunched

                                Clash of Giants I and II
                                GMT
                                $50
                                Would like to sell as set. CoG I is punched, played once.

                                Clash of Monarchs
                                GMT
                                $30
                                7 Years War, multiplayer, unpunched.

                                Dagger Thrust
                                S&T
                                $10
                                "What if" alternative to Market Garden, punched, played once.

                                Dark Nebula
                                GDW
                                $5
                                Played several times, clean but showing wear.

                                Field Commander: Alexander
                                DVG
                                $25
                                Solitaire, punched, played several times, excellent shape.

                                For the People
                                GMT
                                $20
                                First GMT printing, unpunched.

                                French & Indian War
                                S&T
                                $10
                                Unpunched.

                                Frontline: D-Day
                                DVG
                                $20
                                Punched, played a few times, excellent shape.

                                Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage
                                AH
                                $25
                                Punched, played once.

                                Kampfgruppe Commander
                                Miniatures rules for micro-armour.

                                Not War But Murder
                                ATO
                                $10
                                Punched, played once.

                                Old Contemptables
                                S&T
                                $10
                                1914 BEF, unpunched.

                                Prussia's Glory I & II
                                GMT
                                $50
                                Unpunched. Would like to sell as set.

                                Richtofen's War
                                AH
                                $15
                                Punched, played, excellent shape. Includes Maneuver Cards.

                                Seven Years World War
                                S&T
                                $10
                                Unpunched.

                                Soldier Kings
                                AP
                                $10
                                Punched, played several times, showing some wear.

                                Stalin's War
                                GMT
                                $30
                                Unpunched.

                                Storm Over Stalingrad
                                MMP
                                $20
                                Unpunched

                                Target Arnhem
                                MMP
                                ?
                                MMP "freebie" Punched, played, excellent shape.
                                Third Imperium
                                GDW
                                $25
                                Unpunched.

                                U-Boat Leader
                                DVG
                                $30
                                Message 15 of 19 , Jan 16 11:53 PM
                                  I'm interested in Hannibal Rome vs. Carthage and
                                  Black Beard.

                                  Also, what is Catherine the Great about?

                                  Warm regards, Rick.

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jan 17 10:40 AM
                                    Rick, I'll message Rob Fabbro tonight after work and cc you on the message.
                                    Rob

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jan 17 8:58 PM
                                      Guys, if interested in any of Rob Fabbro's games, his e-mail address is fabbror@...

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Jan 21 6:43 PM

                                        Rob Fabbro – I got so hyped looking at Rivets and Ice War that I ordered Warp War from Columbia Games as well. They still publish Rivet btw.

                                        Duncan
                                      • Roger
                                        Message 19 of 19 , 5 Oct, 2013
                                          Hello fellow attendees.

                                          I thought I'd toss out there that I have a bunch of games that I would be happy to send to a new home, and I'm more interested in making a local sale (no shipping! No carrying it to Dallas for BGG.Con!) than making the best possible $$ on it.

                                          I'll point you to my BGG collection - anything listed "for trade" is for sale. Make me a reasonable offer...

                                          http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/leroy43?trade=1&subtype=boardgame&ff=1

                                          Roger