BottosCon countdown

    Message 1 of 5 , 13 Oct, 2010
      Ok guys, we're into the 30 day countdown for BottosCon. I want to get the game schedule and table assignments finalized so prospective attendees can see what exactly will be played. If you're running a game, please check the schedule in the files section and if there is some information missing please let me know and I'll get it updated.

      Also, if you're getting a hotel room, please make sure to let them know you're here for BottosCon so you get the convention rate of $89.00/night.

      Last but not least, a friendly reminder that I'll be taking up a collection of used books, dvds, games, and even non-perishable food items for the local Christmas hamper.

      See you guys in less than 30 days :)

      Message 2 of 5 , 13 Oct, 2010
        Is there a plan for 2011 yet?
        Nov 12/13?
        I'm just figuring out my vacation time for next year.

        Message 3 of 5 , 14 Oct, 2010
          Hi Duncan, I haven't even looked that far in advance yet. Given that Remembrance Day will fall on the Friday next year I'll probably move the date of the convention to November 4-6/11 as I attend Remembrance Day ceremonies. Of course, I could also still have it from November 11-13 and swing by the convention after I attend ceremonies. when is your deadline for vacation submission?
          Rob

          Message 4 of 5 , 14 Oct, 2010
            Probably won't get around to picking vacation time for the con until Dec or Jan.

            Hi Duncan, I haven't even looked that far in advance yet. Given that Remembrance Day will fall on the Friday next year I'll probably move the date of the convention to November 4-6/11 as I attend Remembrance Day ceremonies. Of course, I could also still have it from November 11-13 and swing by the convention after I attend ceremonies. when is your deadline for vacation submission?
            Rob

            --- In BottosCon@..., "Duncan Rice" <duncanr@...> wrote:

            > Is there a plan for 2011 yet?
            > Nov 12/13?
            > I'm just figuring out my vacation time for next year.

          • Rick
            Message 5 of 5 , 15 Oct, 2010
              Rob I would seriously consider keeping it on the long weekend. I think it's better because people don't need to take a day off work to attend and it's not really a family vacation holiday like thankdgiving.