Re: [BottosCon] What's goin' on

    Message 1 of 2 , 22 Oct, 2010
      Hi all,

      It sounds like the Flat Top session might fall through (although I'm not sure yet).

      If that's the case, Andrew, do you still have room for another Europe Engulfed player?  Are there still two games happening?

      If that's not a go, I might just jump around and play whatever games look interesting.  I have a few of my own games I'll bring if anyone wants to play me.  Here's my "Would like to play" list.  Anyone interested?

      - Empire of the Sun (I've played 4-5 times)
      - 1805 - Sea of Glory (played once)
      - PQ-17 - never played.  would prefer to play with someone who's at least familiar with the rules.

      Jay

      On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 4:27 PM, robinkorea2002 <ScouterRob@...> wrote:

      Guys, talked to Dean Essig and he's going to send me the material for the This Hallowed Ground playtest kit. There are currently no scenarios other than the whole battle, but the plan is to do as much of the First Day as we care to. We will be able to accomadate upwards of 4 players at any given time I think, 2 Yankees, and 2 Confederates. Players can opt in and out as their schedule allows, and we can share commands. If there is enough interest we can run this all Saturday and Sunday. Interested parties to contact me and I will send out rules to the interested parties so we're not starting cold at the convention. So far we have myself and Clay Jensen - no relation to Chad Jensen that I'm aware of.

      www.gogomax49.com
      http://draworbedrawn.blogspot.com/
    • Rick Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , 22 Oct, 2010
        I'm still planning to play EE. I'll bring my
        copy.

        Rick