Setting Sun, Rising Sun testing

  • stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , 25 Oct, 2010
      I will bring along a test copy of this prototype, it being a somewhat complicated version of the WAR AT SEA family of games and covering the Russo-Japanese War at sea. Anyone interested in playing a test game during the convention, please contact me at:

      newbergwong@...

      I will then send along to you a copy of the current rules as a Word document email attachment so you can have the rules read before coming to the con.

      Look forward to hearing from the thousands of volunteers... ;)

      pax, smn