Mike Cordiez's game collection

    Message 1 of 4 , 6 Nov, 2010
      Guys, Mike has informed me that he has found a single buyer willing to purchase his entire games collection in one lot. To all of you that took the time to message Mike, thank you for your interest and offers of support and hopefully there are no hard feelings with Mike's decesion to go with a single buyer.

      On a different note, said single buyer is none other than fellow Oregon gamer Phil McQueen. Phil will be joining us this Friday and making his very first BottosCon appearance. Please make him feel welcome.

      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual
    • jeff_r_christensen
      Message 2 of 4 , 7 Nov, 2010
        Let's steal his games!

        --- In BottosCon@..., "robinkorea2002" <ScouterRob@...> wrote:

        > Guys, Mike has informed me that he has found a single buyer willing to purchase his entire games collection in one lot. To all of you that took the time to message Mike, thank you for your interest and offers of support and hopefully there are no hard feelings with Mike's decesion to go with a single buyer.
        >
        > On a different note, said single buyer is none other than fellow Oregon gamer Phil McQueen. Phil will be joining us this Friday and making his very first BottosCon appearance. Please make him feel welcome.
        >
        > Rob Bottos
        > BottosCon Actual

      • David Antonio
        Message 3 of 4 , 7 Nov, 2010

          And then play them!

          David

          S*P*Q*R*

          > Guys, Mike has informed me that he has found a single buyer willing to purchase
          his entire games collection in one lot. To all of you that took the time to message Mike, thank you for your interest and offers of support and hopefully there are no hard feelings with Mike's decesion to go with a single buyer.

          > On a different note, said single buyer is none other than fellow
          w:st="on"> Oregon gamer Phil McQueen. Phil will be joining us this Friday and making his very first BottosCon appearance. Please make him feel welcome.

          > Rob Bottos
          > BottosCon Actual

        • Andrew Nick
          Message 4 of 4 , 7 Nov, 2010