Sept 15/16 Game Anyone

    Message 1 of 1 , 7 Sep, 2011
      Is anyone interested in a daytime game on Sept 15 or 16. I would prefer a daytime game. The location could be my place, your place, or a coffee shop.
      I might be able to play after 5pm on Sept 14th.
      You can email me at duncanr@... if interested.

      Up Front scenarios A or B, perhaps scenario C. I'm re-reading the rules since I haven't played since last BottosCon. This would be my preference. It'll help get the rules sorted before the con.
      Advanced Squad Leader Starter Kit #1 or #2. I also have the Beyond The Beaches scenarios. Pick the scenario ahead of time so that I can get the counters out. I don't mind teaching.

      Cheers,