Games list for BottosCon 2011

    Message 1 of 2 , 10 Sep, 2011
      Guys, there's a growing list of games that people are interested in playing over at our database. Anyone can add to this list, so if you see a gamne you're interested in, please add your name, or if there is a game you're wanting to play, please list it, and all the particulars.

      Message 2 of 2 , 10 Sep, 2011
        I just added "Maria" as a game to play. I need two more people. Easy rules, but fun to play. It would be great if players read the rules (available online at Histogames) beforehand.

        Let me know if anyone is interested!

        Jay

        www.gogomax49.com
        http://draworbedrawn.blogspot.com/