Added a game

  • Clayton
    Message 1 of 3 , 13 Sep, 2011
      Hi all, I just added Fortress America to the database, hopefully I can get three others interested.
      If there's still room in the Space Empires game I'm up for that.

      Clayton
      Message 2 of 3 , 13 Sep, 2011
        Clayton, it's looking like my Saturday night game is going to be Fury of DRacula this year but if you wanted to play Fortress America on Sunday morning I'd be game.

        --- In BottosCon@..., "Clayton" <klaytonz@...> wrote:

        > Hi all, I just added Fortress America to the database, hopefully I can get three others interested.
        > If there's still room in the Space Empires game I'm up for that.
        >
        > Clayton

      • Clayton
        Message 3 of 3 , 14 Sep, 2011
          I'll put it down for Sunday then, good to have a light game at the end of the weekend.

          Now to fill out the other two days.

          Clayton