Convention Room rate

    Message 1 of 5 , 14 Sep, 2011
      Guys, if you've already booked your room and didn't get the convention rate, all you need to do is call the hotel and they can make the correction. Please make sure you tell them you are with the BottosCon group.

      If you do stay in the hotel, you'll find a coupon that you can use at Jake's Steakhouse. It gives you a % discount, 10% I think but please don't quote me on that.

      I also spoke to the hotel about the fact that there was only 1 waitress on shift last year on Saturday night and they have assured me that there will be more staff on shift on Saturday night this year.

      Message 2 of 5 , 14 Sep, 2011
        Anyone looking to share a double room for Friday and Saturday nights?

        Message 3 of 5 , 14 Sep, 2011
          Jay, you aren't doing the urban camping thing this year? Just think, you could see how good your gortex bivvy sack is :)

          Message 4 of 5 , 14 Sep, 2011
            After listening to someone do donuts in their car for literally 20-30 minutes at 4:00 in the morning last time, I think I'll pass. I've camped in a lot of crazy places, but that park in Surrey was the worst experience I've ever had camping.

            How is it even possible to peel out your tires for that long? And what drugs do you have to be on to think it's the right thing to do at 4:00 am?

            Jay
          • Doug Cooley
            Message 5 of 5 , 14 Sep, 2011

              On Sep 14, 2011, at 5:04 PM, Jay White wrote:

              And what drugs do you have to be on to think it's the right thing to do at 4:00 am?

              All of them.

              Doug