BottosCon 2011 26 more sleeps

    Message 1 of 7 , 9 Oct, 2011
      Ok guys, we're a little over 3 weeks to go to BottosCon 2011. It's my intent to have the gaming schedule and table assignments finalised by October 22nd. When I make the gaming schedule, all games that have the minimum required number of players will be assigned table space, any remaining table space will then be set aside for open gaming. If you have a special request for space or table alignments, or already have a game lined up but not on the schedule, please get in contact with me asap. I'd like to get this work done prior to the convention, so on the convention itself, we can all play and enjoy the games we want to play.

      On the subject of registrations, we have 24 pre-paid registrations. To cover my costs for BottosCon I've said in the past that I need 30 pre-registrants for the convention. I'm past my cancellation deadline for the convention and I'm not in a position to cover any financial shortfalls. So please, if you're planning to attend, take a few moments and pre-pay and take a load of worry off of the convention organiser.

      Thank you and I hope all of you are enjoying a peaceful Thanksgiving with your families this weekend.

      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual
    • Stephen Graham
      Message 2 of 7 , 9 Oct, 2011
        On Sun Oct 9 14:19 , 'robinkorea2002' <scouterrob@...> sent:

        >On the subject of registrations, we have 24 pre-paid registrations. To cover my
        costs for BottosCon I've said in the past that I need 30 pre-registrants for the
        convention. I'm past my cancellation deadline for the convention and I'm not in a
        position to cover any financial shortfalls. So please, if you're planning to
        attend, take a few moments and pre-pay and take a load of worry off of the
        convention organiser.

        It looks like Dragonflight hasn't contributed yet this year. We can pony up our
        usual $100 if that would help.

        Steve
        Message 3 of 7 , 9 Oct, 2011
          Stephen I hadn't planned to hit up Dragonflight as I'd been told that funds were tight. Let's give it a week, and if things don't change I'll take you up on the offer of support. Thank you very much.
          Rob

          --- In BottosCon@..., Stephen Graham <graham1@...> wrote:

          > On Sun Oct 9 14:19 , 'robinkorea2002' <scouterrob@...> sent:
          >
          > >On the subject of registrations, we have 24 pre-paid registrations. To cover my
          > costs for BottosCon I've said in the past that I need 30 pre-registrants for the
          > convention. I'm past my cancellation deadline for the convention and I'm not in a
          > position to cover any financial shortfalls. So please, if you're planning to
          > attend, take a few moments and pre-pay and take a load of worry off of the
          > convention organiser.
          >
          > It looks like Dragonflight hasn't contributed yet this year. We can pony up our
          > usual $100 if that would help.
          >
          > Steve

        • Andrew Nick
          Message 4 of 7 , 9 Oct, 2011

            I’ll pay on Wednesday.

            Andrew Nick

            Stephen I hadn't planned to hit up Dragonflight as I'd been told that funds were tight. Let's give it a week, and if things don't change I'll take you up on the offer of support. Thank you very much.
            Rob

            --- In BottosCon@..., Stephen Graham <graham1@...> wrote:

            > On Sun Oct 9 14:19 , 'robinkorea2002' <scouterrob@...> sent:
            >
            > >On the subject of registrations, we have 24 pre-paid registrations. To cover my
            > costs for BottosCon I've said in the past that I need 30 pre-registrants for the
            > convention. I'm past my cancellation deadline for the convention and I'm not in a
            > position to cover any financial shortfalls. So please, if you're planning to
            > attend, take a few moments and pre-pay and take a load of worry off of the
            > convention organiser.
            >
            > It looks like Dragonflight hasn't contributed yet this year. We can pony up our
            > usual $100 if that would help.
            >
            > Steve

          • Bill Gustafson

              Message 6 of 7 , 14 Oct, 2011
                Sorry to hear that, Bill, I had been looking forward to seeing you. Hope you and your son have a great B-Day party. :)

                pax, smn

                Message 7 of 7 , 14 Oct, 2011
                  I agree - too bad you can't make it, Bill.