SOVEREIGN OF THE SEAS

  • stephen
    Message 1 of 3 , 22 Oct, 2011
      Is anyone interested in trying a playtest game of a scenario of this prototype? There are scenarios for the 7 Years War, the Maritime War, and the Revolutionary & Napoleonic wars. The game is a grand strategic naval covering the entire planet and uses a somewhat War At Sea like roll for sizes combat resolution system. If anyone is trying it, I would like to get rules to them in advance so they can go over them, though there are only 14 pages or so. Email me if interested, please at newbergwong@...

      pax, smn
    • stephen
      Message 2 of 3 , 8 Oct, 2012
        OK guys, I could use a few more volunteers for testing on SOVEREIGN OF THE SEAS, Strategic naval Warfare in the Age Of Sail, during the convention. I can get rules to anyone interested, so they will be ready to give things a run without delay at the con. The 7 Year's War scenario has had a fair amount of testing, but more needs doing on the Maritime War scenario and the Revolution/Napoleonic War scenario.

        Drop me a line at:

        newbergwong@...

        pax, smn
      • stephen
        Message 3 of 3 , 26 Oct, 2012
          Still looking for more testers for this strategic naval game of the age of sail, particularly the scenario for the period going up to Trafalgar. Any one else interested?

          pax, smn