Another Last Minute Participant

  • Scot
    Message 1 of 4 , 3 Nov, 2011
      Hello all,

      This is just to say that I will be attending Bottoscon after all (Rob, your payment is in the ether). For anyone who is interested I will have with me the following:

      Across the Pacific (Pacific Rim Publishing), a fast playing game of the Pacific War designed by a professor at Washington State. If someone is really interested the entire campaign is playable in a weekend. A scenario can be played in a considerably shorter time.

      Storming the Reich (Compass Games), the campaign for Northwest Europe that is playable in a long day or two shorter sessions.

      I will also bring with me the beach landing system for Decision Games' pending Atlantic Wall, which I will start playtesting late this fall.

      To my Seattle friends, see you all bright and bushy tailed tomorrow morning at King Street Station.

      -Scot McConnachie
    • gerry erith
      Message 2 of 4 , 3 Nov, 2011
        Hi Scot,

         I'm interested in playing Storming the Reich.
        I'm likely to make it out tomorrow evening and all day Saturday if you wanted to jump in on that.

        Gerry Erith

        > This is just to say that I will be attending Bottoscon after all
        > (Rob, your payment is in the ether). For anyone who is
        > interested I will have with me the following:
        >
        > Across the Pacific (Pacific Rim Publishing), a fast playing game
        > of the Pacific War designed by a professor at Washington State.
        > If someone is really interested the entire campaign is playable
        > in a weekend. A scenario can be played in a considerably shorter time.
        >
        > Storming the Reich (Compass Games), the campaign for Northwest
        > Europe that is playable in a long day or two shorter sessions.
        >
        > I will also bring with me the beach landing system for Decision
        > Games' pending Atlantic Wall, which I will start playtesting
        > late this fall.
        >
        > To my Seattle friends, see you all bright and bushy tailed
        > tomorrow morning at King Street Station.
        >
        > -Scot McConnachie

      • Scot McConnachie
        Message 3 of 4 , 3 Nov, 2011

          Garry ,

          That is fine, assuming that there will be table space.

          I look forward to meeting you at the con.

          Scot McConnachie

           I'm interested in playing Storming the Reich.

          I'm likely to make it out tomorrow evening and all day Saturday if you wanted to jump in on that.

          Gerry Erith

          > This is just to say that I will be attending Bottoscon after all
          > (Rob, your payment is in the ether). For anyone who is
          > interested I will have with me the following:
          >
          > Across the Pacific (Pacific Rim Publishing), a fast playing game
          > of the Pacific War designed by a professor at Washington State.
          > If someone is really interested the entire campaign is playable
          > in a weekend. A scenario can be played in a considerably shorter time.
          >
          > Storming the Reich (Compass Games), the campaign for Northwest
          > Europe that is playable in a long day or two shorter sessions.
          >
          > I will also bring with me the beach landing system for Decision
          > Gam es' pending Atlantic Wall, which I will start playtesting
          > late this fall.
          >
          > To my Seattle friends, see you all bright and bushy tailed
          > tomorrow morning at King Street Station.
          >
          > -Scot McConnachie

        • gerry erith
          Message 4 of 4 , 3 Nov, 2011
            Ya, that game does push the bounds of sense when it comes to map size.
            I'll be coming out after work to see what's going on. Hopefully we can find some space.

            Gerry