registration

  • cavan_patrick
    Message 1 of 6 , 28 Aug, 2012
      Hi. What steps do I take to register for Bottoscon?
      Thx.
      CC
      Message 2 of 6 , 28 Aug, 2012
        Hey Cavan, step 1. You could either send me $30.00 via paypal to my scouterrob@... account or arrange to meet me in person.

        Step 2. Post a message here on the site introducing yourself, and saying what games you're interested in playing at the convention :-)

        Rob
        --- In BottosCon@..., "cavan_patrick" <cavan_patrick@...> wrote:

        > Hi. What steps do I take to register for Bottoscon?
        > Thx.
        > CC

      • Cavan Cunningham
        Message 3 of 6 , 28 Aug, 2012
          Thx. I'll post a PayPal transaction. Hey a question: it says the con is hosted by the North Shore Wargaming Society...are they still active? I'm living in North Van so was curious.
          Cavan

          Sent from Cavan's phone.

          Message 4 of 6 , 28 Aug, 2012
            Cavan, sadly The North Shore Wargaming Society nolonger meets in North Vancouver. Dave Antonio, who graciously hosted our metings in his huge basement, had to move when his landlord decided to tear down the house and build something else. Since then, various members of the club host gaming nights/days at their homes but none of us have the kind of space that Dave had for us. Gery Erith lives in the West End, Mark Woloshen is ou in. Ladner, and I'm in Coquitlam. You should be able to find some gaming contacts at the convention and someone should reply to your post on the yahoo site.
            Rob
            --- In BottosCon@..., Cavan Cunningham <cavan_patrick@...> wrote:

            > Thx. I'll post a PayPal transaction. Hey a question: it says the con is hosted by the North Shore Wargaming Society...are they still active? I'm living in North Van so was curious.
            > Cavan
            >
            > Sent from Cavan's phone.
            >
            > On 2012-08-28, at 10:13 AM, "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Hey Cavan, step 1. You could either send me $30.00 via paypal to my scouterrob@... account or arrange to meet me in person.
            > >
            > > Step 2. Post a message here on the site introducing yourself, and saying what games you're interested in playing at the convention :-)
            > >
            > > Rob
            > > --- In BottosCon@..., "cavan_patrick" <cavan_patrick@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi. What steps do I take to register for Bottoscon?
            > > > Thx.
            > > > CC

          • Cavan Cunningham
            Message 5 of 6 , 28 Aug, 2012
              Too bad. Just noticed the group when I logged onto the yahoo group. Just been to difficult so far to organize myself to get off the NS to play.
              ThX
              Cavan

              Sent from Cavan's phone.

              On 2012-08-28, at 2:35 PM, "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:

              Cavan, sadly The North Shore Wargaming Society nolonger meets in North Vancouver. Dave Antonio, who graciously hosted our metings in his huge basement, had to move when his landlord decided to tear down the house and build something else. Since then, various members of the club host gaming nights/days at their homes but none of us have the kind of space that Dave had for us. Gery Erith lives in the West End, Mark Woloshen is ou in. Ladner, and I'm in Coquitlam. You should be able to find some gaming contacts at the convention and someone should reply to your post on the yahoo site.
              Rob
              --- In BottosCon@..., Cavan Cunningham <cavan_patrick@...> wrote:

              > Thx. I'll post a PayPal transaction. Hey a question: it says the con is hosted by the North Shore Wargaming Society...are they still active? I'm living in North Van so was curious.
              > Cavan
              >
              > Sent from Cavan's phone.
              >
              > On 2012-08-28, at 10:13 AM, "robinkorea2002" <scouterrob@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Hey Cavan, step 1. You could either send me $30.00 via paypal to my scouterrob@... account or arrange to meet me in person.
              > >
              > > Step 2. Post a message here on the site introducing yourself, and saying what games you're interested in playing at the convention :-)
              > >
              > > Rob
              > > --- In BottosCon@..., "cavan_patrick" <cavan_patrick@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hi. What steps do I take to register for Bottoscon?
              > > > Thx.
              > > > CC

            • Cavan Cunningham
              Message 6 of 6 , 30 Aug, 2012