Want to play

  • zebradano
    Message 1 of 11 , 5 Sep, 2012
      Hi Guys,

      I'm interested in playing:

      Bloody April
      Ardennes 44
      Any Musket & Pike
      Any GBoH, SPQR or Deluxe Alex

      Any takers?

      I also heard there light be some Fed Comm going on...

      Dan Owsen
    • zebradano
      Message 2 of 11 , 13 Aug, 2013
        Hey Bottosconners,

        I'll be stepping up my game this year, and here's what I'm looking to play:

        Up Front (Andrew--it's 501 DYO this year, right?)
        France '40 (It's not out yet, but I know I'll want to play it)
        Musket & Pike
        Magic: the Gathering (pick up games, or cube draft, anyone?)

        Also, anyone want any of my games? If you are interested, I can bring some to trade, put in swap meet, etc.

        http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/mummykitty

        See you all there.

        Dan O.
        Message 3 of 11 , 13 Aug, 2013
          Dan, you know you're getting mighty close to that Pokemon/Pikachoo stuff and could open yourself up to mocking and ridicule ;-)
          Rob

          --- In BottosCon@..., "zebradano" <zebradano@...> wrote:

          > Hey Bottosconners,
          >
          > I'll be stepping up my game this year, and here's what I'm looking to play:
          >
          > Up Front (Andrew--it's 501 DYO this year, right?)
          > France '40 (It's not out yet, but I know I'll want to play it)
          > Musket & Pike
          > Magic: the Gathering (pick up games, or cube draft, anyone?)
          >
          > Also, anyone want any of my games? If you are interested, I can bring some to trade, put in swap meet, etc.
          >
          > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/mummykitty
          >
          > See you all there.
          >
          > Dan O.

        • Andrew Nick
          Message 4 of 11 , 15 Aug, 2013

            Bottosconners ... ?  Seriously ... ?

            Rob wants us all called "ROBOTTS".  Hey, not MY rules ...

            Every year, I encourage 501 DYO play by awarding extra points to those who bring their own squads.  I know Anthony Santiago is working on some kinda maniac juggernaut squad as we speak.

            I want to play M:TG.  Haven't played in years, but have tried to keep up by buying a coupla boosters or boxes (not boxes of boosters, but those small boxes with a few boosters, land, ready-to-play things ... ) from each new expansion.  Would be interested in some sealed deck action (with ante, always--the way M:TG was MEANT to be played ... OLD SKOOL, muthafucka!), but what is this "cube draft" you speak of ... ?

            Wow, CCGs this year, what's next, Rob ... ?  LARPING at BottosCon ... ?!!

            Thine own will be done, ROBOTtos!

            Andrew

            Andrew Nick

            All your base are belong to us

            Message 5 of 11 , 15 Aug, 2013
              Musket & Pike perhaps but no goofy card games. Ick!

            • David Sullivan
              Message 6 of 11 , 15 Aug, 2013
                What about GMT's Sun of York?

                Sent from my iPad

                Message 7 of 11 , 15 Aug, 2013
                  Haven't tried it. Prefer games with maps. Might do as a filler.
                • Wilhelm
                  Message 8 of 11 , 19 Aug, 2013
                    --- In BottosCon@..., David Sullivan <ds.sullivan@...> wrote:

                    > What about GMT's Sun of York?

                    Sun of York was my first GMT game I ever preordered, and I still have not played it. So I'd definitely be interested in giving it a try.
                  • David Sullivan
                    Message 9 of 11 , 19 Aug, 2013
                      I don't have a copy, but I've been reading the rules that I downloaded from GMT's website. I was intrigued by the game since it was on P500. I thought I'd pre-ordered it...

                      It reminds me a little bit like the Columbia Games Dixie card system, which I liked, but ran out of players to play against.

                      Sent from my iPad

                      Message 10 of 11 , 21 Aug, 2013
                        I do have a copy, so I'll bring it along. I was thinking Sunday?

                        Message 11 of 11 , 21 Aug, 2013
                          Sunday works for me.

                          David

                          From: Wilhelm <rafial@...>