First Time attendee

  • DanC
    Message 1 of 3 , 5 Sep, 2012
      Hello all,

      My name is Dan, and this is my first time attending BottosCon. I am from the Seattle area. I've played wargames on and off over the years, and got back into the hobby about a year ago. While euro games are fine, I am looking forward to playing some wargames.

      I'd really like to play:

      Conflict of Heroes- Storms of Steel, Awakening the Bear (2nd ed) or Price of Honor.

      Bataan by Compass Games- I got this one at Dragonflight and have yet to play it.

      Barbarossa- Crimea by GMT. Another recent purchase I have yet to play.

      Other games I am interested in:

      Battles of the American Revolution (any of them, though I only have Monmouth)

      SPW's Ottoman Fronts

      If you are curious about other games I may own, see my list under SeattleDan on BGG. I used to have more but got rid of all but the ones I really like to play.

      Thanks,

      Dan
    • Robert Kuhar

        Message 3 of 3 , 7 Sep, 2012
          Bob,

          I have a copy of that scenario, which looks like a fun one if we can muster the people to play it. I also have an extra set of hit counters Uwe gave me for Dragonflight, which were never used.

          I have the second edition of Awakening the Bear on order, which I assume I will have by BottosCon.

          Dan