BottosCon 2012 update

    Message 1 of 5 , 5 Sep, 2012
      Just a reminder guys that we're currently at 27 registrants for the convention. The $30.00 registration rate is in effect until September 30. As of October 1, 2012, the rate goes to $35.00.

      If you are staying in the hotel, they will give you the convention rate of $89.00/night up to 30 days prior to the convention.

      The sooner people register for the convention, the sooner we can get down to the business of lining up games and getting table space assigned.

      I'm looking to start at noon again on Friday and have things wrap up by 4pm on Sunday.

      Art and I will do a time grid with table assignments once we get closer to convention, but plan on 4 hour time blocks.

      As usual, all payments via paypal are to be in Canadian funds to scouterrob@...

      If paying at the door, I will take cash, and accept US dollars at par.

      Even if you are paying at the door, please let me know if you will be attending so I can have a convention badge printed up ahead of time for you.

      Last but not least, I will be making specialized BottosCon coffee mugs for the convention. Mugs will be $17.00 and have the BottosCon logo on them, and your name if you wish. If you want a mug, please let me know and I will add your name to the list.

      Rob Bottos
      BottosCon Actual
      Message 2 of 5 , 1 Oct, 2012
        Hey guys, just a reminder that as of today a weekend pass for BottosCon 2012 is $35.00. A one day pass remains $20.00.

        For those staying in the hotel, the hotel will be putting on the breakfast buffet on both Saturday and Sunday. For those not staying in the hotel, you are most welcome to come and join us for breakfast.

        See you all in 5 weeks time.
        Rob
      • Michel Boucher
        Message 3 of 5 , 2 Oct, 2012
          On 1 Oct 2012 at 17:52, robinkorea2002 wrote:

          > See you all in 5 weeks time.

          Any chance of seeing a schedule as it stands so far?
        • rulesjd17
          Message 4 of 5 , 2 Oct, 2012
            Click on the database tab to your left and voilas!

            Message 5 of 5 , 2 Oct, 2012
              The games schedule is firming up. For those that want to see more games on the schedule, please remember it is player driven. I will attempt to get Boardgame Warriors and Starlit Citadel to firm up what games they will be running.
              Rob